Endometriosis cysts known as chocolate cyst is a condition in which the tissue that lines the uterus begins to grow beyond that. More easily we imagine such a bag that contains concentrated red blood clots tend to brown and attaches outside the uterus, can be attached to the pelvic region, ovaries, colon, rectum and bladder. The form can be the size of a pea could even be as big as a grapefruit.
Endometriosis is an inflammatory disease that lowers quality and quantity of eggs and make changes to the normal anatomy of the reproductive organs, making it difficult pregnancy. Endometriosis cysts, also known as the career woman's disease, as it is experienced by those around 10% of women's career and also 10-15% of women who undergo fertility or who menstruate aged 35-44 but probably experienced by teens. This disease will continue to grow as long as the patient is still menstruating and still of reproductive age, menopause yet, this disease will berhneti while if the patient stops menstruating (pregnant or menopause).
How endometriosis cysts can occur?
Some experts say that this happens because of menstruation which moves backward, which menstrual blood flow back into the oviduct with a tissue (endometrium) of the uterine lining. Others say that this disease because of the lack of defenses in counteracting free radicals. There are also those who say that the disease is due to heredity or genes that determine factors.
Cysts Causes Endometriosis
- Disruption in the hypothalamus Pituitary hormone formation (organ that regulates the formation of hormones in humans)
- Impaired formation of ovarian hormones
- Menstrual blood flow back into the oviduct (fallopian tube) with a tissue (endometrium) of the uterine lining so that the tissue settle and grow outside the uterus
- Environmental pollution
- Unhealthy lifestyle
- Symptoms of Endometriosis Cysts
- Menstruation takes place within a period of time, longer than normal menstrusi. When the normal period lasting less than a week, then in patients with endometriosis cysts menstruation duration can reach more than a week or even more than ten hari.Penyakit-kista2
- In patients with endometriosis cysts, menstruation also occurs irregularly. Before menstruation occurs, patients usually experience spotting or brownish patches in advance
- When you are married, then women with endometriosis cysts are usually difficult to obtain offspring
- The emergence of pain during intercourse. The pain is not only happens occasionally, but takes place every time they had sex.
- Pain that occurs in the lower abdomen and around the pelvis.
- Enlargement in the stomach. Sometimes, if still small, yet palpable. But, more likely, will increasingly be felt as a lump.
- If the cyst Endomteriosis stemmed, abdominal pain can appear suddenly, even vomiting due cyst twisted stalk.
- It could also make the surface area of the endometrium becomes thicker, so that menstruation so much more. "This is due to the contraction of the uterus is reduced or interrupted, so that bleeding during menstruation more
High risk of endometriosis found in:
- Women whose mothers or sisters suffer from endometriosis
- Women whose menstrual cycles are 27 days or less
- Women who experience menarche (first menstrual period) occurs earlier
- Ordinary women who menstruate for 7 days or more
- Women who experience orgasm when menstruation